We are very pleased to announce that ESCO is collaborating with the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) to offer ESCO members who are still in training an abbreviated and quicker application process to join the society.
Member in Training membership is free and available to physicians and other health professionals at the doctoral level participating in a training program in oncology or a related specialty. In becoming a member you will receive various ASCO benefits including:
- Free online access to ASCO journals, including: Journal of Clinical Oncology (JCO), JCO Oncology Practice, JCO Clinical Cancer Informatics, and JCO Precision Oncology
- Opportunity to apply for Conquer Cancer®, the ASCO Foundation Grants and Awards aimed at funding early-career researchers
- International trainees in low- and middle-income countries are eligible to apply for the International Development and Education Award (IDEA)
- Volunteer and join ASCO Committees
- Network with your colleagues using the online membership directory, myConnection, ASCO's LinkedIn group, and ASCO Connection
If you are interested in joining and meet the criteria please complete this dedicated Application Form for ESCO members and send it to Morgan.Dean@asco.org together with your ESCO membership certificate (downloaded from your ESCO Personal Area)