ESO Clinical Training Centres Fellowship Programme
Four ESCO Fellows or Graduates will be given priority selection for fellowship placements.
ESO’s CTC Fellowship programme gives young oncologist the opportunity to spend 3-6 months at a centre of excellence in Europe where they will gain more knowledge in their own specialties and experience in a multidisciplinary clinical setting specially designed to address their needs.
The following centres offer fellowship opportunities via ESO’s CTC programme:
- St. Vincent’s University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland, under the umbrella of the University College Dublin
- Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France, under the umbrella of University Paris-Sud
- Oncology Institute of Southern Switzerland, Bellinzona, Switzerland
- European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy
- The Royal Marsden, NHS Foundation Trust, London, United Kingdom
- Comprehensive Cancer Centre Ulm, Ulm, Germany
- Champalimaud Clinical Centre (CCC), Lisbon, Portugal
- Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori, Milan, Italy
- The Christie, NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom
- Split Clinical Hospital Center, Split, Croatia
- Clínica Universidad de Navarra , Pamplona/Madrid, Spain
- Asklepios Tumorzentrum, Hamburg, Germany
- Centre Hospital of South-Pest, Budapest, Hungary
- Clinical Center University of Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Centre Leon Berard, Lyon, France
Application deadline for Fellowships in 2021 is 4th September 2020.
College enrolment must be carried out before the application deadline to be considered for this benefit
Further information on the types of programmes offered in each centre and how to apply can be found here