The third level ‒ ESCO Graduate is reached by having taken part in an ESO competitive activity and earning 500 ESCO credits.
Credits can be earned in the following ways:
- taking part in further ESO activities
- viewing e-ESO sessions or pathways
- passing the selected oncology examinations
- having papers, articles and studies published in journals and/or,
- being selected to participate in a conference (presentation, poster session, abstract book).
During this level an ESCO Graduate should aim to participate in our Improving Cancer Outcomes and Leadership course in preparation for taking on more leadership responsibilities. Final graduation from ESCO should lead an ESCO Graduate into becoming a member of ESCO Faculty. This process starts by becoming involved in the e-ESO team and contributing to the e-learning sessions.