The third level ‒ ESCO Graduate is reached by having taken part in an ESO competitive activity and earning 500 ESCO credits.
Credits can be earned in the following ways:
- taking part in further ESO activities
- viewing e-ESO sessions or pathways
- passing the ESMO examination
- having papers, articles and studies published in journals and/or,
- being selected to participate in a conference (presentation, poster session, abstract book).
ESO foresees that during this level an ESCO Graduate should aim to take part in ESCO’s dedicated Masterclass in preparation for taking on more leadership responsibilities. Final graduation from ESCO should lead an ESCO Graduate into becoming a member of ESCO Faculty.