The second level ‒ ESCO Fellow is reached by having taken part in an ESO competitive activity and earning 100 ESCO credits.
Credits can be earned in the following ways:
- taking part in further ESO activities
- viewing e-ESO sessions or pathways
- passing the certain oncology examination
- having papers, articles and studies published in journals and/or,
- being selected to participate in a conference (presentation, poster session, abstract book).
During this level an ESCO Fellow should aim to take part in an ESO Clinical Training Centers Fellowship and/or one of ESO’s Certificates of Competence and Advanced Study (Lymphoma, Lung, Breast or GastroIntestinal cancer) in order to reach level three – ESCO Graduate